Building your brain trust of mentors, advisors, coaches, and directors can mean the difference between success and failure. Get the right people and you’re on the road to success.
- What and who can make the biggest difference in your venture? Explain.
- What is your plan for arranging introductions to build your brain trust?
- What questions will you ask your brain trust?
- Grow ahead – who can you add to your brain trust in two years’ time that have already navigated the difficult waters you plan to travel?
- How can your brain trust help you have catalytic leadership?