Please find the attached Nike recent 10K and answer the attached questions.(Please only use the attached 10k_nike for analysis).
Notes From professor:(Please follow the same steps)
Below is some helpful tips:
1) The calculations for this assignment needs to be submitted in Excel as stated in the instructions. I recommend creating a separate tab within Excel to write your memo regarding the performance of your company in terms of liquidity solvency, and profitability. You can just highlight three separate sections – one for liquidity, solvency and profitability. If you created your memo in Word, you should copy and paste it to Excel after performing a spelling and grammar check in Word.
2) You can use a cover page in Excel just like you did for the Problem Set.
3) I shared with you a Horizontal Analysis of the Digital Turbine Income Statement which you can use for a sample.(please find attached example-1 document for reference)
4) I shared with you the solution for E2-33 which included a common-size Income Statement. ( .(please find attached example-2 document for reference)
5) For both the horizontal and common-size Income Statement, you must calculate the percentages for each number listed on your company’s Income Statement down to Net Income. Significant points are lost for creating an abbreviated horizontal and common-size Income statement.
6) You MUST use the ratio formulas provided in Exhibit 4.4 on pages 4-13 and 4-14 of our textbook so we have a common frame of reference. Some textbooks and websites will utilize different variations of the ratios.(Please find attached Text Book)
7) You MUST show your work for each of the ratios meaning the numerator and denominator you used for each of the ratios. This is a HUGE advantage for you as I can then provide partial credit.
8) You should display the ratios to two significant decimal places. For ratios that are displayed as a percentage, this means you should display two decimal places after the percentage. For example, if the Return on Equity is .2567, you should display the ratio as 25.67%.
9) You need to use the formulas provided in our textbook but a website like Investopedia may be helpful for the memo portion of this assignment.
10) You need a separately-titled References page including the link to the most recent 10K in APA format.
11) I asked you to attempt P4-53 which is a ratio problem. I will share the solution on Sunday evening.(Please find attached example-3 document)
12) Next week, I will ask you to attempt M5-21 to help with the Accounts Receivable turnover ratio & Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and M6-15 to help with the inventory turnover ratio.
Note:I am really in a tough situation i really got low marks in previous assignment.Please analyse and give correct answers only.If dont know please dont answer and let me know
Case Study 2
Worth 100 points due at the end of Module 5
Be sure to include a cover page and References page for this assignment.
For the publicly-traded company you selected to evaluate for this course, download their most recent 10K. Include the link to the financial statements as a reference on your References page. I cannot verify your answers without a link to the financial statements.
Answer the following questions in Excel:
1) Perform a horizontal analysis of the Income Statement.
2) Create a common-size Income Statement for the most recent year on the 10K.
1) Calculate the current ratio for the most recent year on the 10K.
2) Calculate the quick ratio for the most recent year on the 10K.
3) Calculate gross profit margin percentage for the most recent year on the 10K.
4) Calculate operating expense margin for the most recent year on the 10K.
5) Calculate net profit margin for the most recent year on the 10K.
6) Calculate accounts receivable turnover and days’ sales outstanding for the most recent year on the 10K.
7) Calculate inventory turnover and days’ inventory outstanding for the most recent year on the 10K.
8) Calculate accounts payable turnover and days payables outstanding for the most recent year on the 10K.
9) Calculate the cash conversion cycle for the most recent year on the 10K.
10) Calculate PPE turnover for the most recent year on the 10K.
11) Calculate Return on equity for the most recent year on the 10K.
12) Calculate Return on assets for the most recent year on the 10K.
13) Calculate the total liabilities to equity ratio for the most recent year on the 10K.
14) Calculate the times interest earned ratio for the most recent year on the 10K.