As part of your professional development, you have set a goal to present at a national conference. The Innovations Contemporary Issues Conference is this year, and you have always enjoyed the wide range of topics. You have attended this event in the past, previously presented a poster, and find it very fitting to your areas of interest. Therefore, you have decided to submit a proposal to be a break-out speaker
The presentation proposal requires you address the following:
- Identify one current communicable disease in healthcare today.
- Analyze how nursing practice is impacted by this disease.
- Presently, how does healthcare respond to this disease?
- Analyze cultural, social, and ethical issues that may exist for someone with communicable disease.
- Propose a policy statement that supports how we approach the selected communicable disease in nursing.
- Evaluate how information technology and data affects how nurses approach the selected communicable disease.