- Describe how a country can measure its income inequality.
- Evaluate the trend in the measure of income inequality for the United States from 1940–2020.
- Evaluate the roles of globalization and advances in technology as causes of widening income inequality in the United States.
- Compare wealth inequality to income inequality.
- Explain trends in wealth inequality in the United States from 1940–2020.
- Evaluate two causes of wealth inequality in the United States.
- Evaluate the role of healthcare inequality as it relates to income and wealth inequality.
- Estimate the wealth gap between those who have access to private insurance and those who do not.
- Evaluate whether increasing access to affordable or free healthcare can reduce income or wealth inequality.
- Make one recommendation on how to reduce income or wealth inequality if you were a federal policy maker.
TOP SCORE ESSAY
It is our mission to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
Our academic writers have all levels of degrees so that we can accommodate all academic levels. If you are a high school student, you will receive a personally assigned writer with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.