PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
– Please cite your work in your responses
– Please use APA (7th edition) formatting
– All questions and each part of the question should be answered in detail (Go into depth)
– Response to questions must demonstrate understanding and application of concepts covered in class,
– Use in-text citations and at LEAST 2 resources per discussion from the school materials that I provided to support all answers.
– The use of course materials to support ideas is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
– Responses MUST be organized (Should be logical and easy to follow)
– Responses to each activity must be in depth (200+ words or at least 2-3 full paragraphs).
– Include at least 2 references per activity and include in-text citations.
Activity # 1
Explain the stages of Forming, Storming, Norming, and Performing in your own words (please do not just recite the definitions… use examples, think of situations where you have seen this type of group activity occur).
For additional reference use:
Activity # 2
Schein talks about the implicit rules and norms that are part of the organizational culture. “Rewards and punishments” may be part of the culture, even if they are not officially recognized. Give an example from your own organization of an “unwritten rule” that may be punished or rewarded, based on the organizational values. What is the rule, what is the punishment/reward, and how do you know this to be true?