The Capstone Project integrates and applies the concepts of human rights, the rule of law, or international justice with/to your area of concentration in the Criminal Justice Program. Your topic should relate to one of the three concepts: human rights, the rule of law, or international justice.
Your Capstone Project must be presented as an 8- to 10-page (not including title page or references), double-spaced, APA-formatted paper that utilizes appropriate grammar and spelling. It is to be submitted to the Dropbox.
The Capstone Project must include:
- A minimum of 8–10 references (in addition to any course readings that you may wish to reference). Please be aware that user-created websites such as Wikipedia will not be accepted as scholarly references. (Please consult the Walden University Library webpage: How to Evaluate Research Resources)
- A brief description of your topic and an explanation of why you selected it. Your topic should relate to one of the three concepts: human rights, the rule of law, or international justice.
- A brief explanation of how your topic relates to your concentration in your program.
- A summary of relevant information related to your topic.
- An explanation of how you might apply the information to criminal justice work in your concentration (e.g., Homeland Security; Criminal Justice Management and Administration; Human Services for Criminal Justice, etc.).
- An explanation of how the information might be used to affect social change.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!