https://topscoreessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/topsc2-300x70.png 0 0 admin https://topscoreessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/topsc2-300x70.png admin2020-09-26 11:05:142020-09-26 11:05:14Book Analysis
1) concisely describe the book’s thesis, main ideas, and motives (why the author wrote it);
2) explain what evidence the author uses to support that thesis;
3) describe the methods the author used to collect this evidence;
4) summarize the structure of the book (i.e., brief chapter summaries);
5) conclusion summarizing and evaluating the argument (were you convinced? did they have sufficient evidence? were there important things that they left out?). If you do further research and want to cite further sources, that can strengthen your review but it is not necessary. Book reports are considered formal writing, so spelling and grammar count toward their grade
6)citation style: Chicago or APA
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!