https://topscoreessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/topsc2-300x70.png 0 0 Carumellah Mbute https://topscoreessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/topsc2-300x70.png Carumellah Mbute2020-09-23 14:20:042020-09-23 14:20:04THINK ABOUT IT
THINK ABOUT IT
Think About it
- In the spirit of metacognition, select one of the quotes with which you agree or resonate with. As an option, you may find and share a different, but related quote.
- “To begin with the end in mind means to start with a clear understanding of your destination. It means to know where you’re going so that you better understand where you are now so that the steps you take are always in the right direction.” –Stephen Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (2004, p.98).
- “A teacher’s primary job is to uncover the important ideas in subjects, not cover a textbook” –Unknown (Wiggins & McTighe, 2004, p.253).
Write (Post an initial response by Day 3.)
- In the subject line of your response, identify Quote 1, Quote 2, or Another Quote.
- Explain why you like the quote, agree with it, or why it otherwise resonates with you. Give an example that illustrates your point of view.
- How does the quote relate with what you are learning about Understanding by Design (UbD) or backward design?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!