the motivation letter
Dear Visa Officer,
Students writing essay in English present the following contents:
– PART ONE: Introduce basic information
• Introduce basic information about yourself, the learning process, working …;
• Presenting the reasons and motivations for students to choose to study abroad at the present time after they have graduated from high school in Russia themselves;
• Why did you decide to study Hospitality Management and not another industry?
– LESSON SECTION: Provide explanatory information for choosing to study abroad, choosing to change majors, evidence for research, consideration and choice
• Why do you want to study about birth management at LRCM Switzerland but not another major, any other school, any other country?
• Why not continue to study in Russia to be closer to family or choose countries like Australia / America … with lower costs, newer environment?
• In Vietnam, which schools provide training for this industry? Why not choose those schools?
• How will this decision to study abroad affect your job in the future?
– CONCLUSION: List the benefits that the course, diploma and reputation of LRCM will bring you in the future as well as present your future career plan after completing the course.
• When choosing to pursue the program specializing in Hospitality Management, LRCM School, Switzerland, what do you think you will get from this program? Benefits of the course for yourself? the future of my career?
• The course / degree support for your future in career development. Yes or no? How to support?
• After completing this course, what work do you plan to look for? Welfare?…
• What is the planned career path for career development?
• CAREFUL COMMITMENT
It should be noted to clarify the learning motivation, clearly showing the need of the course for students, for the future of students, the influence and the importance of the course for the future career of students whether planning to develop a career in any country
NOTE: THE LEARNING NEEDS NEED TO BE COMPLETED => SEEKING THE NOTES TO COMPLETE COMMENTS OF VISA CONSIDERATION DOCUMENTS
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!