Foundation of Military Leadership
**Power Point slides assignment
– Briefly summarize the key points and general approach. Explain any special procedures (such as demonstrations, displays, or tours). (ONLY USE BULLET POINTS ON THE SLIDE )
– For example, “During my briefing, I will discuss the six phases of our plan. I will refer to maps of our area of operations. Then my assistant will bring out a sand table to show you the expected flow of battle.” The key points may be placed on a chart that remains visible throughout the briefing.
•Written Communication / Verbal Communication / Non-Verbal Communication
– Arrange the main ideas in a logical sequence
– Use visual aids to emphasize main points
– Plan effective transitions from one main point to the next.
– Briefly recap main ideas, restate thesis and make a concluding statement.
– Ask for questions
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!