What discoveries have you made in your research and how does this information inform your ability to evaluate effective coaching and its impact on organizations?
Consider these guiding questions:
· What core concepts have you internalized about coaching? How will these concepts facilitate your approach in a developmental/coaching relationship?
· What values have you identified in the profession of organizational and executive coaching that you can use as the basis for integration of your faith?
· How can effective coaching impact the strategic outcomes of an organization’s leadership and therefore the organization itself?
· What key concepts can you articulate in managing the coaching relationship(s) that appear necessary in an effective coaching encounter?
Your thread must be 600–750 words. Cite sources, including the course texts and scholarly sources, and include a reference list in current APA format.
- Hunt & Weintraub: ch. 6-7
- Underhill et al.: chs. 5–6
- Define the various assessment types while analyzing their methodology.
- Identify organizational factors that impact the selection of various assessment tools.
- Differentiate between normative and descriptive instruments.
- Select assessments to be used for specific types of coaching.
- Understand concepts of organizational setting and situation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!