Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
Performance Management and Appraisal
· Describe performance management, the performance appraisal, and the performance appraisal process.
· Explain the uses of performance appraisal and performance criteria.
· Describe the choice of various performance appraisal methods.
· Assess the effectiveness and limitations of performance appraisal practices.
· Explain how to conduct the appraisal interview.
· Summarize key trends in performance appraisal practice.
After reviewing this week’s text on Performance Management and Dan Pink’s The puzzle of motivation | Dan Pink TedTalk answer the following questions.
1. What do you feel are the most important aspects of performance management?
2. How do you feel the changing job market has changed performance management?
3. How do you feel technology has changed performance management?
Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion
Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review