(1) Culture and Health (2 to 3 pages)
• Introduce the topic of culture related to health. Describe the relationship between culture and health. Discuss gender norms associated with Nigeria.
• From the literature or online resources, identify a minimum of 2 common cultural practices in Nigeria that are helpful or harmful to health. Describe the cultural practice and the impact on health. Utilize reliable sources, including your textbook, to support your paper. Be sure to cite your references. APA style.
(2) Health Factors and Disease (2 to 3 pages)
• Introduce the topic of occupational, environmental, nutritional or unintentional injury factors that impact health/disease.
• Describe common occupational, environmental, nutritional or unintentional injury factors in Nigeria (Select 2 of the 4 factors) that impact health and discuss how they relate to health
• Describe health promotion activities (potential or actual) related to these factors to improve health status in your Nigeria.
• Discuss findings from a recent (within 5 years) research article from a peer-reviewed journal that supports the health promotion activity (evidenced based practices).
Use headings that match the grading rubric. Describe health promotion activities as a separate paragraph. Utilize reliable sources to support your paper. Be sure to cite your references.
Creativity such as posting of maps, pictures, tables, and videos is expected for visual appeal and reader interest. Be sure to cite your source under each graphic, table or video. Include in text citations per APA guidelines.