- Explain how you would recover dried blood, a handgun, shell casings, and hairs that are at the crime scene.
- What tools you would use to recover the evidence?
- How would you package the evidence for safekeeping and transportation?
- What types of tests could be performed on this evidence at the crime lab?
- Provide APA citation and references for your material.
TOP SCORE ESSAY
It is our mission to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
Our academic writers have all levels of degrees so that we can accommodate all academic levels. If you are a high school student, you will receive a personally assigned writer with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.