**I have attached the blog entry to draw your rough draft from to this post don’t use anything else**
Complete a rough draft.
For this assignment, you will need to write 1 and 1/2 to 2 pages of your argument blog. Make sure that you have your claim, one to two reasons, and at least one counterclaim/rebuttal. Your rough draft might not be in the exact order of your final paper, but that is okay.
Your rough draft will be graded using the following criteria:
- Length of 1 and 1/2 to 2 pages
- Make sure your introduction includes your claim.
- Include one or two reasons to support your claim and one or two counterclaims/rebuttals in your rough draft.
- Make sure your rough draft is set up in MLA style.
- You will also need to have at least one piece of information cited from a secondary source.
- A separate Works Cited page is required. (This will be page three of your rough draft.)
- Here is the rubric for this assignment:
- Introduction with Solid Thesis Statement/Claim-20%
- One or Two Reasons-30%
- One or Two Counterclaims/Rebuttals-30%
- MLA Style, One Cited Secondary Source, and One Works Cited Entry-10%