This week’s journal articles focus on transformational leadership and knowledge and knowledge sharing within an organization, please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
- How do trustworthy and ethical leaders enhance knowledge sharing in organizations? How does this impact the rate of information technology implementations? How does this impact data management within organizations?
- How does servant leadership assist with transferring knowledge in an organization?
- When thinking about data analytics, how does transformational leadership assist with building good data structures?
Be sure to use the UC Library for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.
Chapter 5 Journal articles
- Journal Article 5.1:Bormann, K.C. and Rowold, J. (2016) ‘Ethical leadership’s potential and boundaries in organizational change: a moderated mediation model of employee silence,’ German Journal of Human Resource Management, 30(3–4): 225–245.
- Journal Article 5.2:Haney, A.B., Pope, J. and Arden, Z. (2018) ‘Making it personal: developing sustainability leaders in business,’ Organization & Environment. DOI: 10.1177/1086026618806201