1) The Hub and Spoke Concept continues its development in the various modes of transportation (Maritime, Air, Truck, and Rail). Describe some of the key advantages this concept brings to the various modes of transportation. (150 words)
2) Discuss business optimization (150)
3) Policy analysis is about finding out what governments do, why they do it, and what difference those activities make. One result of that process is considering the termination of a program. However, this is not an easy process. Answer the questions below (150 words)
(1) Why are government programs seldom terminated? Provide at least three reasons in your response.
(2) Please present an example of a government program that should have been terminated and explain how it may have survived (think about stakeholders and their interests).