Project Management-APA-PMO Planning Results PowerPoint Presentation
Common Assignment Requirements
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your comprehension of project planning as a key function for enabling PMO success and business outcomes. To satisfy this objective, address the following assignment key elements:
- In your own words including scholarly reference support,
- Define project planning in context of the PMO.
- Describe the primary rationale for PMO project planning.
- Compare and contrast the project planning functions between Supportive and ControllingPMO types as described in the PMBOK Guide (6th ed.), Part 1 Section 22.214.171.124 page 48.
- Describe the application of PMO standards and metrics in PMO project planning.
- Summarize how the project planning enables PMO success while recognizing ethical considerations and challenges unique to an international PMO.
Option #2: PMO Planning Results Presentation
For the assignment Option #2, develop a multimedia-rich presentation to address the Module 4 Common Assignment Requirements.
- Your multimedia-rich presentation must contain logically cohesive flow including audio, video, and graphical content.
- The length of the presentation, beyond the title and reference portions, should be 8 slides with speaker notes (or narration transcript) which should be equivalent to five to seven minutes of narrated presentation.
- Please present your content clearly, concisely, and cohesively. The presentation must be submitted as a completely self-contained file (e.g., PowerPoint, Screencast-O-Matic, or Prezi) or as a link to a hosted Internet site.
- In addition to your course textbook, cite at least four current (within 5-years) scholarly resources (peer-reviewed, official governmental reports, and other scholarly sources) to support your suppositions, assertions, and conclusions. To enhance your learning experience, scholarly resources are available from the CSU Global library.
- Format your submission per the C (Links to an external site.)SU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.), which includes an introduction and conclusion.
You may wish to review the Visual Presentations (Links to an external site.) section in the CSU Global Writing Center for help creating, formatting, and recording audio for your presentation according to the requirements. If you need assistance with your writing style or you need writing tips or tutorials, visit the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!