https://topscoreessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/topsc2-300x70.png 0 0 Carumellah Mbute https://topscoreessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/topsc2-300x70.png Carumellah Mbute2020-09-12 20:03:052020-09-12 20:03:05Health Issues related to Weight
Health Issues related to Weight
Overweight 5-year-old black boy with overweight parents who work full-time and the boy spends his time after school with his grandmother
consider what health issues and risks may be relevant to the child in the health example.
- Based on the risks you identified, consider what further information you would need to gain a full understanding of the child’s health. Think about how you could gather this information in a sensitive fashion.
- Consider how you could encourage parents or caregivers to be proactive toward the child’s health.
- An explanation of the health issues and risks that are relevant to the child you were assigned.
- Describe additional information you would need in order to further assess his or her weight-related health.
- Identify and describe any risks and consider what further information you would need to gain a full understanding of the child’s health. Think about how you could gather this information in a sensitive fashion.
- Taking into account the parents’ and caregivers’ potential sensitivities, list at least three specific questions you would ask about the child to gather more information.
- Provide at least two strategies you could employ to encourage the parents or caregivers to be proactive about their child’s health and weight.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!