For this final assignment, imagine that you are an HR Manager on a HRM planning committee for your selected multinational corporation. You are required to present to upper management concerns related to global human resources matters.
You have compiled data about three of those concerns in previous assignments, but you need to add two more elements to the presentation.
The VP of human resource management has asked you to present a PowerPoint presentation to upper management to discuss your findings. These include:
- Culture in a global environment.
- Performance management systems.
- Training to improve expatriate performance.
In addition to presenting data of the previous assignments, the VP of human resources management also wants you to discuss a compensation strategy that would support international operations in your company and to identify two or three key strategies your company could use to enhance ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
Create a 10–15 slide PowerPoint in which you:
- Address concerns from prior assignment feedback.
- Summarize what you have learned about blending different cultures in a global corporation.
- Summarize the factors of a performance management system for a global corporation.
- Outline a training plan for employees on international assignments.
- Include training for pre-assignment, during the assignment, and post-assignment.
- Recommend compensation strategies that support international operations.
- Recommend strategies that enhance ethics, labor relations & work conditions.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and one relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, et cetera.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- Narrate each slide as if you were presenting them in a meeting, and write out detailed speaker notes. See Record a Slide Show With Narration and Slide Timings if you need more information about narrating PowerPoint slides.