Students will answer each of the following questions. Again, these are your personal views, no outside references required. 3-4 sentences for each question should cover it.
1. Can non-Christians adhere to a Christian Ethical perspective?
2. Are you familiar with any of the ethical teachings of Jesus Christ? Explain how this could apply in a business environment.
3. How valuable do you think work is to an individual?
4. Do you welcome accountability (examining your work efforts) in your work?
5. Discuss the advantages of bringing a cooperative spirit to the workplace
6. What is your opinion of the Protestant Work Ethic?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!