Complete the following homework scenario using the templates provided:
- Select one U.S. publicly traded company and review its most recent annual report. (You may use one of the three companies you selected for your Stock Journal assignment.)
- Use the Excel template provided to report assets, liabilities, equity, revenue, and income for your selected company.
- Determine changes in assets, liabilities, and equity.
- Determine changes in total revenue and net income.
- Describe the changes from the current and prior years in each of these key areas and whether the changes would be positive or negative from an investor/stockholder’s view.
- Use at least two quality references. Consider using the sources of information ideas above or searching and locating resources from the Strayer University Library. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Submit two documents for your journal assignment submission by uploading them to the assignment submission area:
- Completed Excel template.
- Completed Word document template.