- Case Study 2: Dealing With Risk and Uncertainty
Select a company of your choice, one that has been dealing with risk and uncertainty within the last six months, and write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Evaluate a company’s recent actions (within the last six months) dealing with risk and uncertainty.
- Offer advice for improving risk management.
- Examine an adverse selection problem your company is facing and recommend how it should minimize its negative impact on transactions.
- Determine the ways your company is dealing with the moral hazard problem and suggest best practices used in the industry to deal with it.
- Identify a principal-agent problem in your company and evaluate the tools it uses to align incentives and improve profitability.
- Examine the organizational structure of your company and suggest ways it can be changed to improve the overall profitability.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. One reference must be about the risk and uncertainty the company has faced in the last six months.
- Note: Wikipedia, Investopedia, Course Hero, and similar websites are not acceptable references.
- For the best results in your search for resource material, visit the Research Hub.
- Formatting Requirements
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
TOP SCORE ESSAY
It is our mission to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
Our academic writers have all levels of degrees so that we can accommodate all academic levels. If you are a high school student, you will receive a personally assigned writer with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.