Poster – Large poster paper (will need to take a photo of this and submit it).
Presentation – Video recording (phone or Zoom) of you are discussing your poster (5 mins –
no more than 8mins).
Poster – Powerpoint slides (no more than 6) with various components of the poster.
Presentation – Voice recording on Powerpoint or a Zoom recording (5 mins – no more than
1. Picture of product
2. Description of product – what materials/components it is made of
3. Competitors identified
4. Competitive Dimensions shown with Order Qualifiers and Order Winners identified
5. Product Life Cycle shown graphically
6. Supply Map/Network developed identifying all major stakeholders and their
7. Identify evidence relating to recycling, sustainability, efficiency – this evidence could be
on the product label or the company’s website
8. Opportunities & Risks described – Bullet points
9. Overall Quality of Poster – Colour scheme, layout, ease of understanding
Use presentation program with audio turned on, e.g. power point
Show your face at least at start and end of presentation
Run for between 5 and 8 minutes
Practice it to check it out yourself
Don’t have much text on the slides – use diagrams or graphics to explain your point
Is product competition described?
Compare the competitive dimensions in Table.
Discuss the order qualifiers and order winners.
Draw the product life cycle, indicating your product
Discuss the risks and opportunities relating to this.
Other details on the product, the SC or industry sector.
Comment on relationships between the SC partners.
Consider the Implications for the SC if MTO or MTS.
How is performance of the SC is assessed?
Any SCM challenges and if addressed adequately.
A description of how the SC can be integrated?
Describe Key business processes common to all entities
Evaluate the design and/or operation of the SC to assess whether the current SC meets
Describe any SC improvements to meet gaps in SC.
Clear Structure – Executive summary, analysis, improvements, lit review, tables & figures